In accordance with the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, we inform you that SDF International trading company, Corp., with address at 98 San Jacinto Blvd. S400 Austin, Texas 78701, and internet portal www.sdf-itc.com, is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use that is given to them and their protection; in this regard, we inform you of the following:
The personal data that we collect from you will be used for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
1. Contact information necessary to provide you with our services.
2. To provide the services entrusted to our company.
3. To administer or operate the foreign trade services and products that you request or contract with us.
4. To inform you about changes in our services.
5. To comply with legal, tax and customs obligations.
6. Any activity related to the corporate purpose of the company as well as to fully comply with the obligations we have contracted with you.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that allow and facilitate us to provide you with better care:
1. Carrying out periodic evaluations and satisfaction surveys of our services in order to improve their quality.
2. For commercial prospecting purposes, courses, publicity of the services provided or of a third party.
3.To inform you about new services or products that we believe may be of interest to you.
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, you can communicate this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract with us.
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data:
1. Name (s) and surnames and / or company name.
4. Office and / or business telephone, cell phone and / or fax number.
6. Copy of R.F.C. ID card.
7. Copy of the S.H.C.P. discharge.
8. Letter of Entrustment.
9. Copy of notice in case of change of tax address or company name.
10. Copy of the notice of the order conferred before the SAT (Authorization of the patent)
11. Recent proof of address.
12. Articles of incorporation (first page)
13. IFE ID of legal representative.
We inform you that your personal data is shared within and outside the country with the following people, companies, organizations or authorities other than us, for the following purposes:
Customs Agency - Provide merchandise import services
American Broker - Provide merchandise import services
American supplier - Supply and transport of merchandise
Transfer and carrier - Crossing and transportation of the merchandise
Under no circumstances will we be asked to provide “sensitive personal data”, that is, those intimate personal data (your racial or ethnic origin, present and / or future health status, religious, philosophical and / or moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions and / or sexual preference), whose misuse may give rise to discrimination or entail a serious risk for you.
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and in order to ensure that the information is used for the purposes established in this privacy notice, we have established a controlled database with limited access in order to avoid the use or unauthorized disclosure of your data, allowing us to treat them properly. Likewise, we inform you that with the same data protection regime, these may be transferred to any of the affiliated companies and even to third parties, unless you expressly express your opposition within a period of 5 business days after having read the This Privacy Notice may express your refusal through the email email@example.com, in case you do not express your refusal, it will be understood that you accept the transfer of your data.
On the other hand, you have the right to know about your personal data, what we use them for and the conditions of use that we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we delete it from our records or databases when it considers that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations provided for in legal regulations (Cancellation).
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; of our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; Changes in our business model, or other causes.